The Video Posts Webcam Recorder plugin can record webcam video in sync with playback of a Youtube or Vimeo video.
How does this work?
- Video Recorder app shows and allows user to approve webcam access, select webcam and microphone as necessary, make sure position and lighting is fine.
- When webcam is approved a button shows under recorder to PLAY youtube video.
- When user clicks PLAY, recorder interface hides, Youtube video shows fullscreen and starts playing.
- User can pause video and recording is automatically paused.
- When video playback ends, recording also ends and is saved.
- Fullscreen is ended, a custom message can be displayed or user is redirected to home page.
This solution is great for video interviews, questionnaires, karaoke, recording live reaction.
Here’s a demo (registration is required to test on this site):
Exact shorcode used: videowhisper_recorder youtube_sync=”oifAEZJYKvI” category=”Test”
You do not have permissions to share videos!
Technically, SkaDate consists of the Oxwall platform, specific dating plugins, dating site themes, and support solutions. That means most Oxwall plugins should work fine on such site including:
SkaDate Oxwall Video Recorder Plugin
Integrates VideoWhisper Video Recorder. Allow users to record webcam videos. Includes comments, rates, tags, integration with Video plugin (if active). Requires RTMP hosting.
Oxwall Video Recorder:
+ Oxwall plugin for easy setup and configuration
+ Web based webcam recording
+ Browse recordings (latest, top rated, by tag)
+ Automatically include in video plugin
+ Mainpage widget with recordings
+ Profile widget with user’s recordings
+ Newsfeed update with new recordings
In addition to regular web hosting required for oxwall, these applications need a rtmp hosting plan on a flash media server for video streaming (Wowza, Red5, Adobe). Red5 is NOT recommended for recordings.
Read more details about rtmp side setup and hosting options on plugin homepage.
Contact VideoWhisper.com staff for more clarifications, suggestions or assistance: