Sometimes, WordPress shows an error like:
Are you sure you want to do this?
Please try again.
This if often caused by memory limitations (script runs out of memory due to multiple plugins and complex theme installed on site).
To fix this memory limits need to be increased from the default of 40M. Usually 128M fixes most setups, but 256M can be used if more is required for certain operations. This can be done from wp-config.php :
A plugin like WP Config File Editor can be used.
That doesn’t work? Error can also be caused by bad plugin and/or theme code that generates memory usage loops.
Disabling plugins and switching to a standard theme will fix the issue in this case. Then plugins/theme can be reactivated one by one to identify which one/combination is causing the issue.
The Video Posts Webcam Recorder plugin can record webcam video in sync with playback of a Youtube video.
How does this work?
- Video Recorder app shows and allows user to approve webcam access, select webcam and microphone as necessary, make sure position and lighting is fine.
- When webcam is approved a button shows under recorder to PLAY youtube video.
- When user clicks PLAY, recorder interface hides, Youtube video shows fullscreen and starts playing.
- User can pause video and recording is automatically paused.
- When video playback ends, recording also ends and is saved.
- Fullscreen is ended, a custom message can be displayed or user is redirected to home page.
This solution is great for video interviews, questionnaires, karaoke, recording live reaction.
Here’s a demo (registration is required to test on this site):
Exact shorcode used: videowhisper_recorder youtube_sync=”oifAEZJYKvI” category=”Test”
You do not have permissions to share videos!