These refer to issue that may occur after VideoWhisper solution was configured correctly, tested and running.
If you don’t have it installed, yet get a plan for a turnkey solution, in example for HTML5 Видеочат .
- Video pixelation, low quality:
Check selected streaming resolution & bitrate and also real streaming bitrate measurements (доступно в HTML5 Videochat app ).
WebRTC also adapts quality depending on available connection and network conditions for UDP. Measure your connection and also try RTMP TCP broadcasting with OBS or other encoders, as mentioned below.
- Broadcaster streaming interruptions, frequent errors, slow website while streaming:
Some broadcasters may experience issues due to their internet connection speed, расположение (very far from streaming server). Having a lower connection requires adjusting maximum streaming bitrate, so it doesn’t consume all available bandwidth.
Делать тест скорости от местоположения вещания на место рядом с сервера потоковой передачи.
1. Go to https://www.speedtest.net .
2. Change Server and search for a server in Beauharnois (Северная Америка).
3. Press GO to start measurement.
3. Get measurement link from top left icon and share with our staff.
Broadcaster upload connection needs to handle video + audio stream and also other interactions and web requests.
- Connection to sever is high and streaming quality is low and with interruptions, although configured high bitrate in settings:
Check live bitrate stats in HTML5 Videochat app. If connection bitrate is high and live streaming bitrate is lower than configured, issue could be related to network conditions and WebRTC protocol streaming over UDP.
For higher quality and reliability, broadcasting is possible using a RTMP TCP app like OBS for desktop or GoCoder mobile, directly to streaming server without depending on web browser. RTMP stream is delivered to site users as HTML5 HLS.
- Broadcaster getting browser streaming failure error, Retry message, permission errors, camera not available in list:
Make sure you are loading site over HTTPS (required to publish camera).
Test with a different browser: Хром, Firefox, Brave, Сафари.
Try the Brave browser (Chrome privacy focused fork).
- Intermittent connection issues associated with slow site or intermittent 503 web errors.
Web hosting resources may be underpowered for site complexity and load.
Try reducing complexity (by removing plugins) and resource load per request or upgrade to a higher plan from HTML5 WebRTC Relay Hosting .
- Broadcasting stream not connecting or disconnects:
Check if bitrate (видео + аудио) is within plan hosting limits. Trying to broadcast higher bitrate will result in automated stream rejection and short cooldown while all connection attempts are rejected.
See Client Upload (kbps) for your plan at HTML5 WebRTC Relay Hosting and configure lower.