Sometimes, WordPress shows an error like:
Are you sure you want to do this?
Please try again.
This if often caused by memory limitations (script runs out of memory due to multiple plugins and complex theme installed on site).
To fix this memory limits need to be increased from the default of 40M. Usually 128M fixes most setups, but 256M can be used if more is required for certain operations. This can be done from wp-config.php :
A plugin like WP Config File Editor can be used.
That doesn’t work? Error can also be caused by bad plugin and/or theme code that generates memory usage loops.
Disabling plugins and switching to a standard theme will fix the issue in this case. Then plugins/theme can be reactivated one by one to identify which one/combination is causing the issue.
Picture Gallery plugin enables users to share pictures in galleries. Can integrate galleries for custom posts, control access, import from specific sources.
Download Picture Gallery Plugin | WordPress Picture Gallery
This is a plugin developed by VideoWhisper.com mainly to integrate frontend picture gallery management features in solutions like Paid Video Chat, Video Share VOD, Broadcast Live Video where live/vod content providers also want to include static pictures, snapshots for their viewers.
- adds picture post type to WordPress site with gallery taxonomy
- allows upload and import of pictures from frontend and backend
- generates thumbnail, generates feature image
- AJAX display and update of picture list
- shortcodes for listing pictures, upload form, import form
- mass picture upload
- mass picture import (from server)
- setup user types that can share pictures
- pending picture / approval for user types that can’t publish directly
- define global picture access list (roles, user emails & ids)
- role galleries: assign pictures as accessible by certain roles
- exception galleries: free, registered, unpublished
- show preview and custom message when inaccessible
HTML5 Picture Uploader
- Drag & Drop
- AJAX (no Submit, page reload required to upload more pictures)
- multi picture support
- status / progress bar for each upload
- unpredictable secure upload file names
- fallback to standard upload for older browsers
- mobile camera upload (iOS6+, Android 3+)
- backend multi upload menu