Did you ever approved or disabled p2p for a website, checked remember box and now you don’t know how to change that setting?
Access Flash Player Global P2P Settings panel using this link below:
Use Delete all websites button to have flash ask you again for each site.
Use this panel to specify peer-assisted networking settings for any website you have visited. To learn about peer-assisted networking and how to decide whether or not to enable it, see What is Peer-Assisted Networking?
For each website you have visited, the list of Visited Websites displays:
- The name of the website that you have visited
- The peer-assisted networking setting for the website
Change networking settings
To specify settings for a particular website, select the website in the Visited Websites list, and then change its settings as desired. The following list explains the options:
- If you don’t want this website to share your bandwidth and you don’t want to be asked again, select Always Deny.
- If you do want this website to share your bandwidth and you don’t want to be asked again, select Always Allow.
- If you want Flash Player to always ask you before sharing your bandwidth, select Always Ask.
Disable P2P uplink for all
To never share your bandwidth, select Disable P2P uplink for all. This setting affects sites you have already visited and sites you haven’t yet visited. If you deselect this option, your previous settings for individual websites (if any) are restored.